Looking to join a strong, passionate team?We would love to hear from you...
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER
- Working for a market leading company | Richlands location
- Great staff retention
- Permanent part-time role: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm
GM Poles is looking for a key staff member to join our Accounts & Administration department. You will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining an excellent rapport with our customers and internal departments, to ensure timely receipt of monies, resolve queries and minimise risk to the business
GM Poles is a well-established and innovative company that has grown consistently. Our emphasis on quality, innovation and service has enabled us to continue to expand market share and to move further into strategically aligned fields. Our staff retention is second to none, evidence of a company that appreciates its employees and rewards loyalty and strong work ethics. GM Poles values it’s employees; we believe in doing things right & well, continually learning, growing and improving as a business.
To continue to develop the business GM Poles is looking for a vital staff member to join our Accounts & Administration team.
- Generate customer invoices and statements
- Receive and reconcile daily payments
- Build on existing customer relationships to ensure payments are received in a timely matter and diligently follow-up overdue accounts
- Resolve invoice and payment discrepancies with customer
- Liaise with other departments to streamline processes and provide the best outcome to the customer
- Maintain existing customer accounts and process new customer credit applications with due diligence
- Support the month end process
- Monitor, manage and report on customer exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide office administration support – fielding telephone calls, filing and archiving
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in a similar Accounts Receivable role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong focus on debt collection
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Willingness to take initiative and continually improve on processes
- Good understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Experience in Oracle/Netsuite/MYOB or another ERP system would be advantageous
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications – specifically Excel
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative yet stable organisation where you can develop and progress, knowing that your best efforts will be noticed and appreciated. GM Poles is looking for a person who will align with our company values, we welcome all applicants however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.